[#FarahXSouthKorea] Day 3 & 4 | Doodles of Life

Friday, September 09, 2016

[#FarahXSouthKorea] Day 3 & 4

Day 3

SHINee
SHINee

1. Didn't do much on day 3. I only went to K-Style Hub (again!) and to Pyeong Chang 2018 K-pop Concert.

2. Went to K-Style Hub to pick up show tickets that I won. Guess I'm gonna take cruise across Hangang while watching a show! :D

3. Went to the free concert for the first time. Got a seat near to the stage but most of the time I only watched the idols's and the hosts' back. They kept standing and performing at the extended stage.

4. The stadium is huge but it was not full.

5. It's kinda interesting to see how Koreans and Chinese people enjoy the concert.

6. Though it was said that recording and taking picture using professional camera are not allowed, most of the people in my section had these bazooka lens - recording and taking picture. Pretty sure they are fansite masters.

7. I got to see B2ST and SHINee at once! I actually came for Onew but Onew did not attend this concert cause he was injured during SHINee concert. I am so sad!

8. Jeon Hyun Moo was so perasan that I waved and smiled at him - he smiled and made peace for me! Haha :p I was helping a girl beside me to get noticed by her favourite gagman. not Jeon Hyun Moo. Anyway, the girl got mini hearts from her favourite gagman, she's almost cried.

Day 4

Myeongdong Cat Cafe

1. Didn't do much again! I woke up late as we were back around 1 AM.

2. Decided to check out YG Entertainment building as I heard it is pretty near to my guesthouse. Turned out, it is super super super close. I took a long way and it took me less than 5 minutes. I'll try to go again using the shortest way. lol!

3. I was then contemplating to go to City Hall or Myeongdong. They are close to each other but I only had so much energy. Really want to check out the festival at the City Hall though!

4. Decided to go to Myeongdong Cat Cafe. Pretty sure it is not the cat cafe that I'm planning to go but it's okay. When I went there, most of the cats were sleeping. When almost all of them were awake, I am the one who was sleepy. lol!

5. Stopped at Gong Cha after that for my buble tea dose. Of course Chatime is better, but Gong Cha Korea is not bad. They are pretty decent but quite expensive.

6. Went to Yoogane Myeongdong to eat the super famous seafood fried rice. Didn't ask for cheese cause I think it is kinda weird to eat rice with cheese. Anyway, I think I got a smaller portion because I was alone but I got charged the same. I am super sad!

7. Went to Cheonggyecheon Stream and Cheonggye Plaza again to see how the places look like during the night. There were so many couples that it made me feel like a loser cause I was alone. haha! There was also some kind of night market. Most of them were selling arts.

9 comments:

  1. nak tgk yang stream tuu. T_T

    kat korea banyak free concert eh?

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh...are you traveling alone there? I had so much fun reading your journal through out your journey there :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. akak mmg sorang2 eh? wahh nak tgk byk gambar pls :P hahaha best je baca post ni hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bila akak nak gi korea ni? haihhh. tunggu lepas kawen lah ni. huwaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pening baca.
    Hihihi.

    Mungkin tergeliat nak sebut those name kot

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.. sedihnya bila tunggu kucing bangun, kita lak yang mengantuk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo pegi K-Pop concert! (^_^)v

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...