[Q] 20-Hour Layover In South Korea | Doodles of Life

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

[Q] 20-Hour Layover In South Korea

Hello everyone!

I know this blog is might not be the best platform to ask this question, but I'll shoot the question anyway :)

I'm looking for some itinerary or suggestions of things that I can do in Seoul on 20 hours. I have been looking around the net and found few things that I am interested in. However, I would like to hear opinions from Malaysians who have been in Seoul pula :)

I know it's kinda a broad question. I honestly am open to any suggestions but listed below are things that you may want to consider before suggesting something.

Insya Allah,

1. It's going to be Ramadhan
2. My flight will arrive in Incheon at 3:10 PM and will leave Incheon at 11:00 AM the next day
3. I don't plan to sleep that night so I will have more time to explore Seoul 

So, if you know few things or activities that are doable in Seoul in 20 hours during Ramadhan (in my specific time frame - 3:10 PM - 11:00 AM +1), feel free to leave a comment or send an email to me. I would appreciate it! Thank you! :)

17 comments:

  1. Soping myeondong... Makan kat youganee... Or... Pegi lepak kat DPP waktu malam... Nice sightseeing at nite... Mall pun 24 hours... And Makan kat area itaewon... Solat kat itaewon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuh dia ... bila tokeh jln2 bg tips

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the suggestion, kak SS! :)

      Nanti nak check map Seoul, tengok sempat ke tak nak buat semua tu.

      Delete
    3. Akak tak leh nak suggest apa-apa. Suruh enjoy urself je la :)

      Delete
    4. Thank you, kak Farrah :)

      Delete
  2. namsan pon sempat terjah... But tak terlalu lewat mlm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akk nk suggest erreee tak pe lah... lupa kn je lah ... hihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nak suggest apa tu? Hehehe

      Delete
    2. Eh, si Huda ni main sorong papan tarik papan pulak! ;)

      Delete
  4. 20 hours je? woah kalau saya pun pening nak fikir apa nak terjah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 20 hours je. Layover je pun. Akan anggap sebagai preview untuk my actual trip to Korea. hehehe

      Delete
  5. sekejapnyaaa. saya cadangkan akak jenjalan kt myeong-dong, jalan2 kat korean village kat seoul tu, try street foods masa nk berbuka, haha. tengok rainbow bridge waktu malam :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mazni for the suggestion! ^_^

      Delete
  6. Rasanya boleh sight seeing kat Myeongdong, Namdaemun sbb dekat² je..nak g Itaewon pun boleh tp kena awal la sikit kang jauh nak g airport.. Or jalan² ke area Hongik University..

    Sempat je nak g Namsan, tp dr turun flight terus ke sana...takut gelap..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion, kak Sally. I'll keep in mind for the next time :D

      Delete
  7. i smell orang tu balik Malaysiaaa la nak raya hehe.. alamak ramai da kakak2 otai kasi tips..
    akak duduk tepi jela =D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...