Long Overdue Appreciation Post; Ray, Sandy, Hanis, Mazni & Kak Sally | Doodles of Life

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Long Overdue Appreciation Post; Ray, Sandy, Hanis, Mazni & Kak Sally

Assalamualaikum!

I'm back again with this long overdue appreciation post. I know I suck at doing follow ups but trust me, I truly appreciate everything that all of you have done for me.

I'll message every single individual once I get other important things done. I'm sorry if I come across as unappreciative but I'm in the middle of figuring my life out. Hope you all understand.

Postcards, letter, and fridge magnet

Ray
I think I am connected to Ray on a spiritual level. I saw his Facebook updates where he said that he will be in Iceland for the next few days. Wanted to message him and ask him for a postcard but I did not because I think it's kinda inappropriate to ask him for something. Right after I decided not to message him, he messaged me and asked for my Canadian address. Oh boy! I was so excited :D

Sandy
I received a surprise letter from Sandy. Sandy did not tell me that she's sending me something so I it was a pure bliss when I found her handwritten letter among all my bills.O Allah, how I love handwritten letters <3

Hanis
Received an unexpected Hradec Kralove postcard from Hanis. As far as I remember, Hanis never told me anything about sending me a postcard. So, it was a pleasant surprise to see another postcard in my mailbox. Thank you, Hanis! :)

Mazni
Mazni sent me a postcard of Kalbarri, Western Australia and a fridge magnet! Hip hip hurray! This one was a pleasant surprise too because I thought she sent the stuff to my Malaysian address. Was so happy when I opened the envelope. Thank you, Mazni! Truly appreciate it :D

Kak Sally
I commented on a picture on Kak Sally's Instagram saying something like "the owl is so cute" and kak Sally promised me to send a postcard if she has leftovers. I guess she did have some leftovers because I received an owl postcard from kak Sally. Well, pretty sure it is from kak Sally eventhough there is no sender's name. Kamsahamnida, kak Sally! :)

Again, thank you everyone! I feel so loved and in return, I hope Allah will send you love in abundance.

27 comments:

  1. Banyaknya postcard kak farah. Comel-comel pulak tu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah rezeki orang beri ^_^

      Delete
  2. seronoknya receive byk postcard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang seronok sebab minat kita ^_^

      Delete
  3. wah bestnyaaa. tahniah. bestnya dapat postcard bebanyak :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahh dah sampai akhirnya :D baguslah kak farah suka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mazni! I truly appreciate it <3

      Delete
  5. ahaha, kite pun kena buat appreciation post utk postcards yang kita terima ni :D banyak tertangguh jugakkk.

    best kannn kumpul poskad ni :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, sweet sangat semua orang~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahh seronoknya dapat ole ole. Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did I send it? hahahaha...serius lupaaa gila oii nasib baik sampai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, kak Sally! Alhamdulillah, selamat sampai :)

      Delete
  9. seriously semua poskad lelawaaaa...especially yg owl tu...waaaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooahh...Dapat postcard dr tempat2 yang best!!!
    Dengkinya kita. Hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jangan dengki, cEro :)

      cEro ni kalau tak misteri sangat, mesti banyak je dapat barang daripada para peminat. hahahaha :D

      Delete
  11. x terima eh poskad korea dari sis JM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kak JM ada hantar poskad ke? Guna alamat apa ya? Alamat Canada ke alamat Malaysia? Kalau Canada, saya memang tak terima apa-apa. Kalau guna alamat Malaysia, family saya takde pula beritahu saya ada terima apa-apa.

      Delete
    2. alamat Canada..huhuh...mgkin dah lesap lah tu

      Delete
    3. Alamak, ya ke? Sedihnya kalau macam tu :(

      Delete

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...