First Week Of School | Doodles of Life

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

First Week Of School

First week of school has been rough for me. I had a terrible jet lag like I have never experienced before. I did not have enough rest and my sleeping time was tunggang terbalik. It did not follow Malaysian time nor Canadian time. Tak tahulah ikut masa mana T__T

I also just discovered that I have to overload my credit for this semester in order to graduate on time. I am really really really thankful that Allah has led me to check my WebAdvisor hundreds time for if He did not, I would have to extend another semester.

On the other side, I am extremely anxious as I have to overload my credit this semester. The workloads are going to be super crazy and heavy. I hope I can manage these six subjects very well for I want to graduate with flying colours.

Deadlines
Such a busy busy semester I

I also had to postpone my US visa application. I planned to apply for US visa during the first week of school as I should have ample time to do so but too bad, I did not. As I said before, I was extremely tired and anxious about this semester. Will try to get this done by second week, insya Allah.

I am also distressed about my job hunting session. I haven't started updating and customizing my resume and cover letter for the upcoming job expo. Will try to do it as soon as possible as the job expo will be held this Wednesday. With that being said, where is my business formal attire, again?

Deadlines
Such a busy busy semester II

Hopefully, I will get everything on track. And please please please pray for me to have enough strength to finish this semester like a champion. Insya Allah. Thank you!

40 comments:

  1. all the best sis. semoga sis sentiasa dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik. muah muah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ecah. Truly appreciate it :D

      Delete
  2. hey there busy bees! be calm and good luck for your new semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for the final =)

    http://seronoknyermelukis.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  4. teringat jadual kelas kita yg colorful. :D it looks nice to have hardcopy of planner. kita biasanya letak all planning dalam google calendar dalam phone jee

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya kalau letak dalam Google Calendar memang tak jalanlah kerja. I prefer hard copy.

      Delete
  5. You tido ikut negara mana ni Farah? Hahaha. Have a sleep enough and good luck for ur new semester !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak tahulah. Thanks a bunch, eh >.<

      Delete
  6. All the best. Long way to go. *Strong arm emoji*

    ReplyDelete
  7. semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan n all the best kak farah! fighting~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. all the best farah! you can do it. pelan pelan dont get too stress. insyallah dipermudahkan segala urusan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. all the best for your final semester!
    during my study years zaman tok kadok dulu2, semua core subjek je amik time fall & spring sem ... subjek yg kurang heavy mesti nak pulun time summer semester ... gigih gi summer school biarpun time tu patutnye boleh travel keliling states

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebenarnya baru tahu, kak Azra (kak ke?) study dekat States :O

      Saya tak ambil summer school sebab kena kerja. And ended up not exploring Canada pun :(

      Delete
  10. All the best to you, kak Farah. I'll be praying for you from far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nini. Hope you're doing fine too. It's been a while since you last updated your blog.

      Delete
  11. omg.. you cam do it Farah XD fighting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. akak ! be strong kak farah ! inshAllah Allah will help you :) Semoga akak berjaya dengan jayanya !! fighting kak fara syg !!

    akak ni tido ikot wktu planet marikh ni . hehehe

    ni baru sempat yaya nak blogwalk akak :D . dah lama jugak xjdi silent reader akak . huhu

    ingat yaya lg x ? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Yaya! Of course I remember you :)

      Delete
  13. farah ikut waktu Korea kot..hehe.good luck, dear!all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mana ada ikut waktu Korea, haha!

      Delete
  14. Best of luck Farah.
    We all know you can do it. You know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, cEro! Hope you're doing fine on your side :)

      Delete
  15. all the best kak farah! ini dah kira final semester lah ni ye?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insya Allah inilah final semester :)

      Delete
  16. All the best farah...

    May Allah ease all your journey...
    Insya Allah...

    ReplyDelete
  17. ehehe u can do it Farah !! put yang penting first and there you go =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. in shaa Allah Farah..u can do it...remember Allah sentiasa bersama

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...