Mudah Terhibur (Super Junior Version #1) | Doodles of Life

Monday, December 14, 2015

Mudah Terhibur (Super Junior Version #1)

What? Super Junior again?!

You guys have to understand that I don't really fangirl over Super Junior on a consistent basis. As I am getting older and busier with my school and life, I have many other priorities. Most of the time, I don't follow their comebacks and all. I don't watch their MVs when they are first released. I don't even listen to their new albums until after few months. But, when I do fangirl over them, I'll be in this state for maybe a week or two. haha!


I have no idea how I found this video. As far as I remember, I was doing something else when I stumbled upon this video. This video is a year old and I just found it today. I told ya, I don't really follow them on a consistent basis!

Cracked me up big time with Ryeowook's Mi, and Siwon's derp faces! Lots of laughter in the short 52 seconds which I needed the most right now.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Siwon punya muka memang kelakar gila!

      Delete
  2. terus meremang bila sampai high pitch :D terima satu slot dalam Gag Concert yg main2 pitching ni haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya tak tengok Gag Con, jadi tak tahu.

      Delete
  3. same goes with me la farah.. dah lama xfollow dorg.. hehehe.. alahai.. pc kt ofis xde sound pulak..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zizie dengar juga ke Super Junior ni?

      Delete
  4. why am i watching men in their 20s doing this? lololol XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolololol! That's what I was thinking too when I watched this video. They are in late 20s to be precise. Lagilah, tak masuk akal bila fikir balik.

      Delete
  5. Hahahahaha ! Dah tak memasal I dok gelak sorang2 dekat sini. LOL !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau gelak sorang-sorang masa orang takde takpe. hehe :D

      Delete
  6. omo omo...Siwon aaaa! hahahaha...makin tua makin handsome plak ahjushi neh! hihihi..muka tuuuu tak leh tahan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siwon ages like wine. Makin tua, makin handsome. hahahahahah :D

      Delete
  7. ahahaha akak baru tengok MV Devil dengan Magic.. tua tua da depaa but still handsome..
    my Teuki <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tua sangat dah. Kak Siti sama dengan adik bongsu saya. Dia suka Teukie :D

      Delete
  8. superjunior again! hahahahaha lol still nampak comel kot xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya sedikit obsess masa ni. hihi

      Delete
  9. kena layan dr awal baru best ni. hehee

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...