Boat Noodle, IOI City Mall | Doodles of Life

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Boat Noodle, IOI City Mall

Boat Noodle, IOI City Mall

My sisters and I went to the Boat Noodle, IOI City Mall yesterday. At last! All this while I have been reading about Boat Noodle on various blogs. And I usually left comments like, "Famous ya tempat ni. Selalu nampak orang shared pasal Boat Noodle ni" or "Nampak sedap sangat!" or "Bilalah nak dapat peluang rasa Boat Noodle ni?" or something along those lines. Now, it is my turn to try this Boat Noodle. Alhamdulillah. All thanks to Along for treating us! :)

Boat Noodle, IOI City Mall

I have no idea how Boat Noodle restaurants should look like (I assume Boat Noodle is a franchise, so all the restaurants should have more or less the same interior and deco) but the Boat Noodle at IOI City Mall is quite small. It is divided into two sections. The first section is as seen on the first picture while the second section is as seen on the second picture.

Both sections were so full when we were there. We were lucky to get seated! Though our seats were not really the most strategic one. But, beggars cannot be choosy right, haha! Oh, before I forget, Boat Noodle at IOI City Mall is located at the second floor. Hujung dunia punya tempat! And from my random observation, all Boat Noodle's employees here are men. Makes me wonder, dimanakah pekerja perempuan? Or, does Boat Noodle only hire men as its employees?

Boat Noodle, IOI City Mall

I let Along decided what to eat as I have no idea benda apa yang sedap dekat sini. And you know, if the food is not delicious, I can blame her for ordering those food! hahaha. Just kidding :p All I know about Boat Noddle is orang selalu makan bermangkuk-mangkuk kalau datang sini. That's it!

And Along being a good sister who knows how picky I am about food, she tried her best to order things that I will find delicious or at least good enough for my taste buds. I can say that she did quite a good job. I was not fully satisfied with the noodles that I ate. A bowl of noodles (I don't know which flavor) tasted quite funny but the rest were so good!

Boat Noodle, IOI City Mall 
Things that we ordered 

Pathumthani Chicken Thai Rice Noodle / Ayutthaya Chicken Thai Rice Noodle (MYR 1.90/bowl)
One of these flavors tasted funny! I don't know which one but the other one tasted so so so good! I have to figure out which one is the delicious one so that I can order it next time :)

Chicken Wings (MYR 4.90)
I didn't get to taste the chicken wings but according to Along's friend, they were quite salty.

Thai's Popeye Tempura (MYR 6.90)
This one was delicious. I was reluctant to eat it at first because I am not a big fan of vegetables, but I was glad I decided to try it. It was crunchy and quite addictive. Thai's Popeye Tempura is made from spinach by the way.

Ka Num Tuay (MYR 1.00/set - 1 set 2 pcs)
This one was good too! It looked and tasted like kuih tepung pelita but the texture was quite different from kuih tepung pelita. Keras sikit dari kuih tepung pelita I would say.

Ice Blended Thai Green Tea (MYR 8.90)
Along and her friend ordered this. I'm not a big fan of green tea, so kita pass sahajalah. According to Along, Ice Blended Thai Green Tea is the most famous drink at Boat Noodle. Kiranya, kalau setiap kali orang datang Boat Noodle, memang mereka akan order Ice Blended Thai Green Tea ni.

Coconut Blended (MYR 8.90)
Kak Nur and I ordered this Coconut Blended. Oh my! Oh my! It tasted so so so good! You have to see my expression after I took my first sip! I was like, "Kemanisan dan kebahagiaan apakah ini?" Begitu sekali reaction seorang Farah :p

Boat Noodle, IOI City Mall
Seorang Farah yang sangat excited dengan Coconut Blended dia!

So, here is the final verdict. I would not mind to come again to Boat Noodle because at least there are some things that are pleasurable to my taste buds. And there are still a lot more things that I have to try! For instance, Boat Noodle has other things than noodles in its menu that are waiting to be tried. But, I have to try my best to avoid the tasted funny noodles.

And of course, I would not mind to come again because of the Coconut Blended! Coconut Blended Boat Noodle ni sedap sangat-sangat! Mohon tak terbayang-bayang kesedapan Coconut Blended Boat Noodle ni bila dah balik Canada nanti.

44 comments:

  1. kebetulan sangat ni ... i was there too last nite ... and look, there i was in the second pic .. lols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Allah, serious ke? Which one is you? Adik saya yang tangkap semua gambar ni sebenarnya. haha :D

      Delete
  2. there you go! now it's my turn!

    "Nampak sedap sangat!"

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaah! Amboi amboi kak Sally :D

      Sedaplah juga :p

      Delete
    2. nak komen jugak

      bilalah dapat peluang nak rasa boat noodle ni


      hehee

      Delete
    3. hahahaha...kak sal geng nampak..? kahkahkah!

      Delete
    4. Hahahahahhaha. Takpe. Orang Malaysia banyak peluang nak pergi Boat Noodle.

      Delete
  3. haritu nak makan noodle boat, tapi tertukar pulak dengan noodle station TT
    noodle station tak sedap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak pernah dengar pula pasal Noodle Station ni.

      Delete
  4. huhuhuhuhu kak farah!!!
    sedapnyaaaaa finally!!!
    sedap kan kan kan huhuhuhuhu

    qila paling suka yg dkt jaya one :(
    dkt tempat lain kureng sikit ehehhehehee
    but yes. it is indeed pleasurable!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akak tak pernah dengar pasal Jaya One. Tak tahu pun Jaya One dekat mana. And I have only tried Boat Noodle dekat IOI City Mall je. So, I cannot say anything about Boat Noodle yang lain :D

      Delete
  5. last summer, i tried coconut blended as well :D tapi bukan kat boat noodle, kat foodcourt mana entah. memang sedappppp :D coconut never fail to amaze me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samalah kita! Saya memang suka kelapa :D

      Delete
  6. Tak pernah lepaks sini. Selalu lepak dekat yang Jaya One tu sama macam Qilah. Hahaha ! Coconut shake dia sedap kaaan ! Sepp sikit :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak tahu Jaya One dekat mana :(

      YES! YES! YES! Coconut blended/shake dia sangat sangat sangat sedap! :D

      Delete
  7. gigihnya akak dari banting sanggup datang ioi :D hihi
    saya ni lagi kesian. tak pernah lagi merasa boat noodles ni. asal datang ioi je makan benda lain :p
    saya pun teringin nak rasa green tea yg glamour tu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Along akak la yang nak pergi sini. Akak ikut je. hahahaha! :D

      Selalu makan apa dekat sini? Selalu sangat ke datang sini?

      Delete
  8. Akak belum pernah try lagi ni farah..baca review ni terus rasa macam nak pegi je weekend ni. hehehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baru 1st time pergi iOi City Mall siang tadi dan lalu dekat Boat Noodle ni tapi tak terniat pun nak try.
    Next time nak try la, macam best je...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dekat IOI City Mall tu ada banyak lagi kedai makan yang best! :D

      Delete
  10. Comelnya muka coconut blended Farah ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muka excited tak ingat dunia tu, kak Farrah :D

      Delete
  11. nak komen dekat chatbox tapi kena banned T.T btw, hihi uia ade bukak foundation baru dekat gambang :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Zakira. Thank you for the answer :)

      Delete
  12. ioi city mall tu dekat je dengan rumah saya tapi pernah pergi sekali je lol. boat noodle tak pernah rasa even kawan pernah ajak try dekat jaya one punya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aisya ni orang mana agaknya sebab dekat dengan IOI City Mall ni? Dekat Putrajaya ke Serdang?

      Delete
    2. Saya orang Seri Kembangan tapi dulu sekolah dekat Serdang ^^

      Delete
  13. eheheh sronok abes orang tu spend cuti kat Malaysia kan.. makan makan puas2 ye Farah.. nanti da balik sana rindu rinduan =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seronok sangat, kak Siti! Memang dapat makan puas-puas. Alhamdulillah :)

      Delete
  14. haritu best friend ada ajak pergi makan Boat Noodle tapi sebab umi dah suruh balik, so balik sahaja. tak apa, maybe next time. hehe.

    amboi, reaction dia x menahan :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. kak nina pun blum penah mkn.. hehee
    seronoknya dpt mkn apa yg diidamkan. murah juga harga :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bab harga tu saya tak tahulah murah ke tak. Saya rasa macam agak sedikit mahal tapi sekarang ni memang kedai-kedai macam ni, harga dia macam ni.

      Delete
  16. Ioi puchong ke putrajaya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. Not really sure. I think this one is located at Putrajaya kot?

      Delete
  17. tak jumpe kt mne noodle boat dkt ioi .. yg jmpe noodle station .. ngis salah kedai 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pula tak jumpa Noodle Station dekat situ. Takpe, next time boleh pergi :)

      Delete
  18. tak jumpe kt mne noodle boat dkt ioi .. yg jmpe noodle station .. ngis salah kedai 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  19. dah try sangkaya dia? serious sedap huhu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sangkaya Boat Noodle or Sangkaya Ice Cream? Kalau Sangkaya Ice Cream dah pernah cuba dah :)

      Delete
  20. 1 of my feberet. Hehe...kalau dlu branch Boat Noodle yg paling dekat dgn Putrajaya, ialah di D'Pulze Cyberjaya. Hehehe...memang selalu pergi Boat Noodle ni...memang best (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  21. nyum nyum cuma masamm je.. hehe hye salam perkenalan,semoga kita selalu keep in touch ya.. btw,
    blog saya

    nfhuzairi.blogspot.com

    jenguk jenguklah

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...